quarta-feira, 6 de junho de 2012

Forever

Hi guys bim now talking about a book that became inspired to make a movie and soon will debut in the movie I'm talking about the movie called: Forever: 




Para Sempre - a História Que Inspirou o Filme
Synopsis: The life and Kim Carpenter knew Krickitt completely changed on November 24, 1993, two months after his marriage, when the rear of his car was hit by a truck that passed through at high speed. A serious injury to the head Krickitt left in a coma for several weeks. When I finally woke up, part of his memory was impaired and she could not remember her husband. She had no idea who he was. Essentially, the "Krickitt" with whom he had married Kim died in the crash, and at that moment he needed to win back the woman he loved.
 Pages: 144 
My opinion: I think this book should be great and the movie should be even better, I want to see, seems to be very beautiful and I think many people will like. 
Note: I think I'll give a 10! I hope you enjoyed Kisses and hugs until the next 

 I hope you enjoyed Kisses and hugs until the next 
GOOD HOLIDAY

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário