segunda-feira, 18 de junho de 2012

A Diary of Banana

Hi guys, okay with you? I hope so, and get the second (unfortunately came second), I came to talk about a book that has a movie, I'm talking about: A Diary of Banana:


Diário de um Banana


Author: Kinney, Jeff


Publisher: Vergara & Riba


Synopsis: It's not easy being a child. And nobody knows that better than Greg Heffley, who finds himself immersed in elementary school, where undeveloped weaklings share the hallways with kids who are taller, meaner and already shaving.
In "Diary of a banana," the author and illustrator Jeff Kinney introduces us to an unlikely hero. As Greg says in his diary: "Just do not expect me to be all 'Dear Diary' this and 'Dear Diary' that."
Luckily for us, what Greg Heffley says he will do and what he actually does are two very different things.


Pages: 217

I hope you enjoyed
Until the next
Kisses and Hugs Le.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário