terça-feira, 19 de junho de 2012

Daniel Radcliffe diagnosed with headache



Hello people today do not come to speak about the book, I came to talk about something serious is about the actor Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter), read the article below:







Daniel Radcliffe told the British newspaper TheTelegraph who is suffering with headache, the worst kind of headache, difficulties are reported drowsiness, runny nose, among other symptoms. With treatment being done regularly, it may be cured.

See what Daniel told the newspaper:

"Suddenly I found myself suffering from this strange thing called 'cluster headaches' ​​(cluster headache). It is extremely rare, but causes pain exceptional. Causes Migraines seem tame. At that time, I thought it was weak. I took 12 pills strong pain for a day and asked me 'Why do I still have headaches? "

The causes of this pain are unknown, but there seems to be a dysfunction in the nucleus of an important brain structure called the hypothalamus, linked to the regulation of sleep-wake cycles.

People this is serious, and fans of Dan, are praying that he feels better, I'm praying I'm a fan, so I just wanted to ask you guys to pray for him, is a serious condition and super rare, very much want him to get better soon.
Until the next
Le kisses. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário