segunda-feira, 11 de junho de 2012

Diary of a Girl Nothing People - A History of Pop Star Not Just A Talented


Hello everyone how are you?? Came today to talk about the 3rd series of livor: Diary Of A Girl Nothing People, this time the theme is: Diary of a Girl Nothing People - A History of Pop Star Not Just A Talented: 

Diário de Uma Garota Nada Popular - História de Uma Pop Star Nem Um Pouco Talentosa

Author: Russell, Rachel Renee 

Publisher: Verus 

Synopsis: Nikki Maxwell knows that his reputation will be destroyed if someone discovers that his father works as an exterminator of the school in exchange for a scholarship for his daughter. Then, when it seems that her secret may be discovered, Nikki goes away on its eccentricity to protect the truth, participating in a talent contest whose prize is a scholarship. Nikki loves to sing and dance, but it is clear that confusion and misunderstandings are happening.

 Pages: 312

My opinion:I think it should be cool and fun because the other two are pretty fun book, and I've read that since I read the other two, and I loved it and I hope this is good
 I hope you enjoyed it and until the next posting

Le kisses 

PS: Do not forget to vote in the poll!


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário