terça-feira, 17 de julho de 2012

The Winter Of Fairies


Hi guys, okay? I hope so, I wanted to ask a thousand apologies for not posting more than I was before was not able to access the internet, but now that I got, I'll talk about a book called: The Winter Of Fairies see more about this book below:


O Inverno Das Fadas




Author: Munhoz, Carolina


Publisher: Fantasy House of the Word


Synopsis: MAY BE FATAL ATTRACTION, BUT FANTASY IS PART OF ENCHANTMENT.
Sophia Coldheart is not a fairy common. She is a Leanan Sídhe, a sort of fairy who serves as a muse for human talent to succeed. A fairy-lover. But it has a price. At the same time that leads to stardom, it feeds on their energy, causing them to madness. And death. An intense and extraordinary life with a tragic end.


But what if a man resist their seduction and Sophia made ​​herself feel fascinated by him? Carolina Munhoz The author tells this story with primacy, showing that the world of fantasy for young people can still earn achievements and work that go far beyond the mere passage of time.


Pages: 304

I hope you have enjoyed this book, and until the next
Le kisses.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário