segunda-feira, 23 de julho de 2012

Notes, Book and Birthday


Hi readers! Good morning, okay?, Hopefully yes, and now come to give some errands


1 Comment: Personally I'm sorry for not having posted these days it's like I'm on vacation I kind of get out, but where can I put on the blog, and again sorry for being slow to post. = (


Comment 2: Book: Diary of a Girl Nothing People - A History of Pop Star Not Just A Talented:
People this is the 3rd book in the series Diary of a Girl Nothing People, and I took a look and it seems very good, at least I thought, now I'll say more about it:





Diário de Uma Garota Nada Popular - História de Uma Pop Star Nem Um Pouco Talentosa


Author: Russell, Rachel Renee

Publisher: Verus

Synopsis: Nikki Maxwell knows that his reputation will be destroyed if someone discovers that his father works as an exterminator of the school in exchange for a scholarship for his daughter. Then, when it seems that her secret may be discovered, Nikki goes away on its eccentricity to protect the truth, participating in a talent contest whose prize is a scholarship. Nikki loves to sing and dance, but it is clear that confusion and misunderstandings are happening.

Pages: 312

I hope you enjoy

This is the 3rd and last comment Comment: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL R. !
Today the actor Daniel R. is 23 years, and as I am a BIG fan of him could not help but celebrate and post here on the blog, I and the rest of fans dejesamos: a Happy Birthday and all the good you're an awesome actor keep it up we love you!



Personally I hope you enjoyed it and until the next
Le kisses.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário